The Community Reinvestment Act: Assessing the Law’s Impact on Discrimination and Redlining
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Jesse Van Tol, Chief Executive Officer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
- Ms. Mehrsa Baradaran, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives & Robert Cotten Alston Chair in Corporate Law, University of Georgia School of Law
- Mr. Clint Odom, Senior Vice President Policy and Advocacy and Washington Bureau Executive Director, National Urban League
- Mr. Benson Doyle Mitchell, Jr. President and CEO, Industrial Bank, Representative of National Bankers Association
- Mr. Aaron Glantz, Senior Reporter, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Mr. Benson F. “Buzz” Roberts, President and CEO, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
Webcast of the Hearing