The Community Reinvestment Act: Assessing the Law’s Impact on Discrimination and Redlining
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-16.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Jesse Van Tol, Chief Executive Officer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
- Ms. Mehrsa Baradaran, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives & Robert Cotten Alston Chair in Corporate Law, University of Georgia School of Law
- Mr. Clint Odom, Senior Vice President Policy and Advocacy and Washington Bureau Executive Director, National Urban League
- Mr. Benson Doyle Mitchell, Jr. President and CEO, Industrial Bank, Representative of National Bankers Association
- Mr. Aaron Glantz, Senior Reporter, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Mr. Benson F. “Buzz” Roberts, President and CEO, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
Webcast of the Hearing